Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday inspiration

I've got a bookmark to share with you today, I was helping my eldest son with some art homework, showing him how to apply paint with a pallet knife, so I ended up with a sheet of black card with red paint all over it. I figured it would come in handy so put it up to dry, when I was thinking about what I was going to make for this week I saw the piece of card and thought...this would work with a zombie. I  cut out a piece in the shape of a coffin, added one of the stamps from the Zombie pinup set along with one of the sentiments and made myself a new book mark.


You still have a few days left to join in with this months challenge, the link is just to the side there<<<<<<

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this!! The background is so rich looking like satin behind the zombie which in itself is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhaa, makes for when you lose that page or that quote you loved but thought "oh I'll remember it." Beautiful rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant shape and background and the coloring is just gorgeous! Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete