Saturday, January 3, 2015

Smudgy Antics Inspiration for January's challenge

My time to inspire you all and this time I'm working on my calendar for 2015 and are using all Smeared Ink images! =) 

My calendar front is made with Stars in her eyes by Alexandria Serrano. It's colored with promarkers and I tried to add some highlights with my new white pen. =) Then I found a fairytale themed paper I had a piece left of and it worked perfectly as the background. Added some halfpearls in two corners, then colored a chipboard arrow with light blue pearl maker and added some glitter numbers for 2015.

Here you can see the front of my calendar and I hope this will inspire you to join in on our January challenge, just remember, you have to use Smeared Ink images on your creation! =)




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethereal and mysterious. Beautiful image and yes perfect fit w/ the paper and winged creature in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool background for this gorgeous gal. Fab start to the year. xxD

    ReplyDelete